It is now widely accepted that social media marketing is a highly effective lead generation tool and, as such, is fast becoming a priority for most businesses. Those that still don’t concur (“our customers don’t use it”) need to think bigger. Social media marketing is not just about where your customers are, it’s also about who your customers are connected to and the reach your brand can achieve by publishing highly shareable content.
The Hard Numbers
- The average budget spent on social media doubled between 2009 and 2011
- 63% of companies using social media say it has increased marketing effectiveness
- 61% of marketers use social media to increase lead generation
- 1 out of every 8 minutes online is spent on Facebook
- 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from brands they follow
Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+, the social activity surrounding your brand is now playing a key role in determining how your brand is found online, not only by your prospects but by Google too. If people are talking about your brand and sharing your content, this sends social signals to Google that your website is one worth knowing about.
Publishing a regular supply of high quality, original social media content that people will share.
Social Media Content Marketing
Our social media content marketing service will help you overcome these challenges and provide you with everything you need to start using social media as a highly effective marketing tool.
- Create your company profile pages
- Add a bespoke design should you wish to really stand out from the crowd
- Provide you with a regular supply of high quality, original and shareable content
- Set up an RSS feed which will automatically post content to your website and social media platforms
- Give you advice on creating engagement and measuring ROI
Our in-house team of qualified brand journalists are highly versed in writing articles which thrive in social media environments; they know how to write pieces which spark high levels of forwards, shares and likes.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MARKETING
Publishing highly shareable social media content presents more opportunities to network with your customers, identify leads and generate new business.
Google has changed the way in which it returns results and now rewards content that has been highly shared: the more it is shared, the more influential your website becomes.
Social media websites are designed for connecting people. If your content is interesting, your followers will share it amongst their networks, extending the reach of your brand.
Providing bite-size broadcasts with eye-catching headlines will entice more traffic to your website, increasing your readership.
Interacting with your customers and suppliers on a more personal level and inviting them into your brand will create deeper, longer lasting relationships.
Our social media white paper provides one solution to the five biggest social media challenges faced by businesses today
Images courtesy of Hubspot