How journalists are the key
Our biggest differentiator from other social media agencies is that we have an in-house team of qualified brand journalists. “Journalists?”, you may ask, “but we need an agency to tweet for us, not investigate and report on the news”.
What if we told you that news – that’s industry news not news about your company – is the most shared form of content on social media? In fact, 47% of tweets are now news-related.
Journalists are, without doubt, the best placed people to write industry news articles and social news content. They have an eye for a story and the ability to present it in an informative and entertaining way. This is a highly developed skill which enables them to:
- Keep abreast of latest trends
- Produce commercially-neutral news articles which seek to subtly influence the reader’s behaviour
- Write articles which thrive in social media environments
Our team of journalists has a wealth of experience in writing news articles about a huge range of industry sectors. Whether you’re a supplier of widgets, a worldwide financial institution, a small car dealer or an industry body, there are always news stories to tell.
We will ensure that your brand is the one telling them.
How does it work?
We fully understand that every customer has a different social media objective which is why we go through the following process with you:
- Identify the areas of interest for your prospects and customers
- Brainstorm and create a list of topics to cover
- Suggest monthly volumes
- Produce optimised content which educates your prospects and customers
- Feed news automatically to your web and social media sites
- Provide on-going analysis and recommendations
Have an informal chat with one of our social media marketing experts by calling us on 0845 658 3334 or submitting your details via our contact form.