Content promotion ensures that your content reaches the right people – your target market – at the right time in the right places. It is critical to a successful content marketing strategy, after all, good content only becomes ‘great’ content when it is enjoyed and shared by others.
However, as with content creation, promoting your content can be an extremely time consuming and challenging job which is why we have a dedicated team that manages it for our customers.
Their sole focus is to ensure that your content not only reaches as wide an audience as possible but that it also connects with industry influencers and respected bloggers.
Our content promotion experts will:
- Work with you to identify high quality content which we believe will strongly represent your brand (this might be content that you have already produced or our in-house team of journalists can create unique and inspiring content for you)
- Create a content promotion schedule which will be reviewed – and refined if necessary – every three months
- Proactively target and form relationships with specific websites and influencers in your industry
- Reach out to industry-leading bloggers whose audiences we feel would be highly interested in your content
- Promote your content to syndication sites
- Analyse the success of your content promotion and, if necessary, refine the content and/or approach going forward
The key to successful content promotion
Without doubt, no matter how much time or money you invest in promoting your content, it will fail unless your content is high quality, original and inspires people to share it. In fact, if your content is anything less than this, it can have a detrimental effect when it comes to forming relationships with key websites, publications and influencers.
At Red Rocket Media, we have an in-house team of qualified brand journalists who are highly skilled at creating inspiring content that will not only connect with your prospects but open doors to significantly increase the reach of your brand.