Content marketing with a magazine mindset
Your customers are now spending up to 75% of the buying cycle researching online themselves before they choose a supplier. To get on their radar during this crucial period, you must publish highly valuable content that educates and nurtures them through their decision-making process towards your brand. If you don’t, your prospects will simply discover your competitors.
Our mindset makes the difference
With the rapid rise of content marketing, many agencies are jumping on the bandwagon and this has led to significant amounts of low quality content being published for content’s sake.
As a journalist-led agency, we take a very different approach: we apply a magazine mindset to our content marketing.
What that means is:
- Our content marketing team consists of editors, professional journalists and designers – not copywriters
- We research your audience and find out exactly what it is they like to read
- We put an editorial plan in place, giving structure and purpose to your content marketing
- We create content that totally hones in on the needs of your audience
- We provide you with a wide range of content, including:
- Industry news articles
- Discussion pieces
- Lengthier feature articles
- Tips and advice pieces
- Industry round-ups
- Every piece of content undergoes a strict editorial review – quality is paramount
- Every piece of content adds value to your overall portfolio ie. we never create content for content’s sake
- We constantly analyse what resonates with your audience (their preferences are constantly evolving) and drop what doesn’t
- We aim to grow your ‘readership’ not just your website traffic
- We think commercially about your content, always aiming to increase ROI
- We consider content marketing an on-going practice; a start-stop approach does not get results
THINK ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE MAGAZINE
You trust it, you look forward to its release and are a loyal reader. It keeps you up to date, educates and entertains you. It is a commercial concern which demands a return. Your content should do the same.
See the results for yourself
To see some examples of what we’ve achieved for others, click here.