posted in Social Media
Social Media Case Study: Britain’s Best Office Dog
As many of you know, we recently ran a nationwide competition to find Britain’s Best Office Dog and what a fun couple of months it was! Day after day, we were kept thoroughly entertained by an endless stream of hilarious photos and stories – it was simply brilliant. However, whilst we are big dog lovers at Red Rocket Media, there was also a business objective behind the campaign:
…We wanted to prove that seemingly irrelevant content can actually be highly effective at increasing awareness of your brand and driving results to your business
Well, the results were pretty overwhelming, including:
- One new customer within five days of the competition ending
- Three new business enquiries from competition entrants within three weeks of the campaign ending
- 4495% increase in Facebook reach
- 137.5% increase in Twitter reach
- An increase in Facebook engagement levels from 5% to 40%
- 147% increase in website visits
Download full case study
If you want to find out exactly what we did, then you can download the full case study here. There are also some pointers at the end if you’re thinking of running something along the same lines.
What about you?
Have you run something similar? If so, we’d love to hear how you went about it and what results you achieved.