Beginner’s Guide to Social Media
There is no getting away from it…if you want to keep up with your competitors then your business needs to be active on social media. By ‘active’, we don’t mean simply setting up your profiles (that just gets you to the starting blocks!), we mean a strategy, a content plan, regular posting/tweeting and engagement.
The biggest problem for most companies is knowing how to go about it!
This comprehensive guide is full of practical advice and tips on:
- How to get buy-in from others
- Goals and objectives you need to set
- Ideas for sharing the workload
- Tips for putting together a content plan
- How to engage your audience
We hope you find it useful. If you need more advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0845 658 3334.