In fact, we will do all of the 'thinking' for you, including:
- Putting together and managing your content marketing / social media strategy
- Creating the perfect mix of content for the various stages of the buying cycle to publish on your website and on your social media platforms
- Measuring the effectiveness of your content marketing / social media marketing
- Making regular recommendations to continually improve your ROI
- Providing analysis on your content marketing / social media activities
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
We live by the motto "your social media strategy is only as good as your content strategy". In other words, without a solid and regularly updated backbone of high quality content on your website, your social media activities will be in vain - after all, if you don't have anything of interest to say, why would people want to follow you or interact with your brand?
Unlike other agencies, we have an in-house team of qualified brand journalists. The sole role of this team is to provide you with a regular supply of high quality, original content that is highly shared on social media and works hard to move your prospects along the buying cycle. Examples of such content include:
- Industry news articles: these are not articles about company-related news, they are about what's happening in your industry. They are typically c200 words in length, optimised with your keywords and subject to a strict editorial process. News content marketing is becoming increasingly popular especially given that news articles are the most shared form of content on social media: 78% of internet users go online for news and 47% of tweets are news related.
- Evergreen articles: these are more in-depth features such as ‘how-to' guides and check-lists. Evergreen articles play an important role in your content marketing strategy and are very effective at nurturing your prospects through the buying cycle. They have a much longer life span than news and can drive traffic to your website for months even years to come.
- Blog posts: blogging is one of the most effective forms of content marketing and perfect fuel for social media as they encourage high levels of engagement. Studies show that 57% of companies that write a corporate blog obtain new customers through it. They also enjoy up to 55% more traffic and 97% more inbound links. Our blog content marketing service provides you with a fresh supply of valuable content, perfect for publishing through your blog and connecting on a more personal level with your audience.
- Infographics: These are graphics which portray large amounts of data in a fun, exciting and easily consumable way. Due to their entertaining nature, they are highly shared on social media, carrying your brand with them wherever they go.
- Video: educational, content marketing videos are very effective at imparting your knowledge, quickly, to your audience. With YouTube now quoted as being the 2nd biggest search engine, maximising your brand exposure via video can drive significant traffic to your website.
We don't just assign one journalist to your business as we believe diverse styles and outlooks can add interesting dimensions to your content. Instead, you will have a whole team of journalists at your disposal, working as an extension of your marketing department.
Once you're publishing content on your website, now's the time to look to social media to start driving traffic to it. You'll immediately notice that, with a solid content marketing plan in place, your social media activities not only become an awful lot easier but will also start driving people into your sales funnel = leads. This is the whole point of social media, to get prospects to your website where you can expose them to your expertise and ultimately to your products and services.
Whether it's Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google+, we have social media experts in-house who will:
- Manage the day to day activities on your social media platforms
- Drive people to read the content on your website
- Post and create discussions around your content
- Reply to comments from others
- Share and comment on other people's content
- Build a quality audience for your brand (organically ie, we will never buy followers!)
- Develop relationships with industry influencers
- Actively seek out conversations where your brand can take part
We also have a design team in-house should you require bespoke/fully branded social media profile pages.